On the way...

The time has come! I'm officially on my way to Jerusalem- about 35,000 miles over Wyoming-ish, to be exact. There are 76 students going, and we're all on the same flights to New York and then to Tel Aviv.

In other news, I graduated!!! Well, not technically...but close enough. I finished my degree in December, and then delayed my graduation until August so I was eligible to do this study abroad (you have to be a current student to be able to go...). However, I walked in the graduation ceremony last week. I won't be able to get back to the U.S. in time for the ceremony in August, so I'm glad I was able to do it early.

I feel like I really needed some official celebration after all these years of hard work :)







I did it!

Now it's time for some adventures :)

Comments

  1. Loving your posts! Keep it up; this is a great way to keep us in the loop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts